Tax & Treasury recruitment specialists (TTRS) are currently working with a Top 100 firm and their successful corporate tax team who are currently looking to recruit Corporate Tax Advisory Manager. These firm prides themselves with over 40 years of experience and are now looking to expand their corporate tax team. They are looking for a qualified and ambitious professional who is looking to grow within the business to a partner role.
· The Tax advisory team will deal with a range of planning scenarios for OMB clients, including Reorganisations, succession planning, share schemes, R&D and many other projects.
· You will be required to manage a small number of other tax advisors in the team to manage projects from both a technical and delivery perspective
· You will also be responsible for several your own projects and will be required to identify opportunities within the firm and potentially develop your network outside of the firm
· You will need to be technically capable and a great communicator with both fellow professionals and clients
University degree and CTA and/or ACA qualified or have relevant experience in providing corporate tax advisory services
· 5 years’ experience working in corporate tax advisory services and have a thorough understanding of corporate tax advisory
This is a for anyone looking to work closely with the partner heading this team and looking to lead a function. There is a clear and defined route to partnership with this role and there are recent examples of people within the firm progressing to partner. If interested, please contact me on Jasmine@taxandtreasuryrecruitment.com or by mobile on 07741879799